Is registration and insurance a problem?

No. Registration costs vary from state to state but you will be able to register a Travelhome anywhere in Australia. The Campervan and Motorhome Club of Australia (CMCA) welcomes Travelhome owners as members of the club and they will comprehensively insure both your Travelhome and tow vehicle.

By | 2018-03-09T00:50:36+11:00 March 9th, 2018|